Parents play many roles within the soccer Community/Village: financier, chauffeur, coach, 'team' parent, Board member, cheerleader, consoler, etc. No matter your role(s), a majority of parents want their children to:
- Have FUN
- Be confident
- Reach their full playing potential
- Learn/develop important skills that can help them both on and off the field.
- Read through every soccer role on our site.
- Encourage your children to read through the Instepper, especially the pages you find interesting.
- Discuss with them the benefits of being a Mentee/Mentor.
- Explore the innovative ways in which Instepper can help you FUNdraise.
- Encourage your team/coach/Club/school to read through Instepper. Remember, "It Takes a Village".
- Your child (whether as a Mentee or Mentor) will become a better soccer player.
- With a strong FIRST-TOUCH foundation, you child has a better chance of reaching the full playing potential.
- Watch your child's confidence grow right before you eyes.
- Get much more out of your soccer investment (financial and time)
- Lessen the chance of player burnout
- Better prepare your child for life-after-soccer.
Sign up your child today.