/Mentoring Logo Masthead.JPG

Life After Soccer

 
Of all the high school players playing in the United States, only ~7% will continue to play in college. For the other 93%, your soccer playing are likely over.
 
For those lucky enough to play college soccer, 98% will see your careers end during or after college. 
 
Now What?
 
Fortunately, while you were in high school, you became an Instepper Mentors. As a Mentor, you developed value soft-skills that helped you get you into a good college, better prepared you for the workforce or military, and will serve you well throughout your life. 
 
You must start planning for your future, without soccer, today!
Instepper.com. Copyright 2022                                 Follow us on: /Facebook.JPG Image result for instagram logo /Tiktok.JPG /youtube.jfif