The most important soccer skill is the FIRST-TOUCH, using the INSIDE-OF-THE-FOOT!
- Every play, other than restarts, begins with the FIRST-TOUCH.
- Statistically, the INSIDE-OF-THE-FOOT is the part of the foot that is used most often for the FIRST-TOUCH.
- In addition, the INSIDE-OF-THE-FOOT is ...
- A good FIRST-TOUCH will result in a better second-touch.
- Player's with a good FIRST-TOUCH are usually the best players on a team.
Unfortunately, for most players in the United States, the FIRST-TOUCH, using the INSIDE-OF-THE-FOOT, is not very good.
Instepper is here to address and fix this problem!