An Instepper FUNdraiser is uniquely designed to offer services that will raise a lot of money.
- FUNdraisers are organized and run by players (with parents/coaches helping behind-the-scenes)
- Invested players will offer better and more meaningful services.
- Donors will donate more and the donor pool will increase when a FUNdraisers are “doing good”.
- Use the latest technology (i.e., Givebutter) to increase donation amounts and types.
- Offer unique Instepper products.
- Host an “Instepper Day” (or Days) at gatherings with with young players (i.e., tournaments, opening day, etc).
- Set up Challenges stations
- Showcase mentoring services
- Sell merchandise
- Run a weeks-long Mentoring Program
- Offer 5- or 10-lesson courses
- Introduce other fun, exciting, educational, and safe activities
- Unleash Mentor creativity.
Encourage community-wide participation.
- Solicit FUNdraiser sponsors.
- Offer Mentoring services to local and distant communities.