To begin experiencing all the benefits of an improved FIRST-TOUCH, check out some of Instepper’s high-level playbooks to help you get started.
Developer Players On and Off the Filed
This playbook is for Coaches of older Club teams, as well as high schools and colleges. Be sure to review all coaches’ Benefits.
- If you are in-season, run the Dream BIG! Challenge at your next practice. The older your players, the more they should run the Challenge.
- If the season is about to start, or you have tryout, have the Dream BIG! Challenge the first interaction with the kids. You will collect very valuable information about the players.
- If the Challenge was enthusiastically received, share your vision for season (FUNdraising, Mentoring Program) and the roles all players will play
- If there is player buy-in, let the learning, improvement, and FUN begin.
Contact Instepper when you have received buy-in or would like help with the introduction. We have a more detailed Playbook available.
Grow On and Off the Field
Team Playbooks are only limited by a teams’ imagination.
- At your next practice, take the Team “Dream BIG!” Challenge. What was you team’s average score?
- Work collectively on improving some of the weak spots.
- A few weeks, take the “Dream BIG!” Challenge again. Did team average improve? Just as important, have team dynamics changed/improved.
- Challenge other teams.
Challenge Your Children
A Parent Playbook can take on many forms. You know your child best. Review all Benefits. Above all, make sure they are having FUN!
- Introduce Instepper to your children.
- Help them with the Challenges. Did they like them? DId they learn something?
- If they did, introduce you coach, Club, or school to Instepper and the benefits of starting up a Mentoring Program.
Contact Instepper to learn more.
Grow Forward and Giving Back
You will shape the future of Instepper, soccer, and the World. Review all the Benefits as you start on your journey. This Mentor Playbook is one place to start.
- Run through the Heart & SOUL Challenge with a sibling or the kids next door. Next, try your hand at Tutti 2T, Good Footie.
- Is everyone having FUN? Is everyone’s Footie improving? If so, introduce the Instepper Mentoring Program to your coach, Club, or school.
Contact Instepper to learn how to get start your journey.
Challenge Yourself, Challenges Others, Have FUN!
Player Playbooks are only limited by one’s imagination.
- Do any or all Instepper Challenges.
- Post your Challenge videos. Tag #Instepper
- Challenge yourself to improve your FIRST-TOUCH.
- Ask coach to incorporate Instepper Challenges into your practices.
Offer More than Just Games
Turn your tournament into the ‘Must-Attend’ Tournament of the year. Also raise a lot of money.
- Recruit an older boys and girls team that will run/host “Instepper Days” during the tournament.
- Determine what Challenges, activities, and merchandise will be part of the tournament
- Market these activities to attending teams.
For Clubs/School that don’t host tournaments, any large Event (opening day, big rivalry match) will be enhanced with Instepper Days
Contact Instepper to learn how we can help.
Start Small and Make a Big Difference
Incorporating Instepper will change your Club for years to come. The list of Benefits is long. The Club Playbook should be to start small and gauge interest.
- Recruit a few older teams to be Mentors
- Recruit a few younger teams to be Mentees
- Run “Instepper Days” at larger Club events.
- Gauge overall interest
Anytime during this process, contact Instepper.